Let's Talk Pricing
Know what to expect
We provide all-in-one, flexible business
funding solutions and 100% transparency.
When you're starting a business, you should be focused on growing your business - not worrying about surprise billing. We provide simple, upfront pricing that is only incurred after you decide to move forward with our services.
Don't forget: your consultation with one of our funding experts is free.
Click through the options below to research pricing for each of our services.
(One-time set-up fee)
- Unlimited consultations with FranPlan Specialist
- Establishment of the corporation with the appropriate state agency (fee includes expedited filing when necessary)
- Creation of company's organizational documents including meeting minutes, bylaws, federal tax ID
- Assistance in establishing a new 401(k) plan and corporate checking account
- Assistance in facilitating all necessary asset transfers
- Issuance of stock certificates for all personal and plan investments
- Attorney consultation on corporation and 401(k) plan formations
for 401(k) Business Funding
(Required to remain in compliance with IRS and DOL regulations)
- Unlimited consultations with TPA Specialist
- Allocation and reconciliation of employer and employee contributions
- Annual compliance testing/annual contribution review
- Preparation of and filing of annual plan Form 5500, 1099-R, Form 945
- Annual fair market value support
- Preparation of Summary Annual Report and benefit statements for individuals
- Employee census review and enrollment support
- Preparation of required plan amendments and restatements
- IRS and DOL audit assistance when necessary
- Provide plan transaction documentation, including distributions, loans, and transfers
- Provide employer with required employee notifications
- Ongoing webinars to educate all clients about Trustee responsibilities
- Review of mid-year projections for compliance and contribution strategy
- Consultations on maximizing benefit plan, plan design, and Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) Review
Start with a FREE pre-qualification assessment.
(One-time all-inclusive typical lending fee)
- Unlimited consultations with Lending Specialist
- Professional guidance in completing required loan documents for your loan request (including templates & forms needed)
- Presentation of loan request to our special network of franchise and small business lenders
- Quick answer of approval within 24-48 hours
- Liaison with all parties, with consistent communication and updates on progress
- Provide client support all the way through closing/funding
We're members of VetFran®, a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association. That means we offer special pricing for a FranPlan® 401(k) rollover for Veterans. Your funding consultant has the details.