At FranFund, we excel in service, accuracy, and success. We believe that every client deserves the very best from all of us every single day.
Geoff Seiber is a franchise-industry veteran with first-hand experience as a franchise owner, franchise developer, and new franchise creator.
Geoff’s personal experiences and insights allow us to create funding programs and operations that specifically address franchise and small business financing needs and challenges.
FranFund is an IFA Supplier Forum Member.
Awards & Recognition
FranFund CEO, Geoff Seiber, was elected as Vice-Chairman of the IFA Supplier Forum.
- FranFund President, Sherri Seiber, honored by Franchise Journal for "Helping Others Become Their Own Boss Lady" and fulfill their dreams of franchise business ownership.
- FranFund President, Sherri Seiber, was named one of the 100 Women of Impact in the U.S. by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- FranFund President, Sherri Seiber, was recognized as a #lifechanger by Franchise Consultant Magazine.
- FranFund recognized as Top Franchise Supplier by Entrepreneur Magazine for the 4th year in a row.
- FranFund President, Sherri Seiber, recognized as one of the most influential "Women in Franchising" by Franchise Journal
- FranFund CEO, Geoff Seiber, receives FAN of the Year award from IFA. Through his continued commitment and contributions to FranPAC, Geoff Seiber has worked to create relationships with key members of Congress and ensure they understand franchising and promote a legislative and regulatory climate favorable to franchising.*
- FranFund's President, Sherri Seiber recognized by Global Franchise as one of the "Top Women in Franchising" for the 3rd year in a row.
- The Seiber family, all of whom are involved with FranFund, were highlighted by Franchise Consultant Magazine for their impact on the franchise world.
- Recognized as the #1 franchise funding supplier by Entrepreneur Magazine
- FranFund's Geoff Seiber honored with Companion Medal for American Free Enterprise Day Ceremony
- FranFund's Shay Mora receives Coleman's 2019 Emerging SBA Lender of the Year Award
We know what goes into starting or growing a business and how overwhelming it can be. That is why our goal is to make the funding piece as painless and straightforward as possible. We consider ourselves your one-stop funding solution and pioneered offering multiple funding options under one roof in the franchise space. We'll help you identify the best option for your individual needs and goals through unlimited, free consultations, giving you the confidence to move forward in your franchise investigation with a funding strategy in place.
We are extremely proud of the talented individuals that make up our team here at FranFund. Our employees are passionate about delivering superior service and are committed to providing our clients with an exceptional experience. Along with a leadership team consisting of franchise and small business veterans, our lending team includes former bankers who are dedicated to helping our clients secure the best loan available. Our Third Party Administration team prioritizes compliance and maintenance of the 401k that gets set up via the FranPlan process so that you can focus on what’s most important – growing a successful business.
Our Mission Is To Deliver:
QUALITY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Personalized to meet our clients' needs to build and sustain successful businesses
• For our clients, partners, and stakeholders
A MOTIVATED ENVIRONMENT
• For our associates to excel
COLLABORATIVE & RELIABLE RELATIONSHIPS
• With our trusted clients, franchisors, franchise consultants, and funding sources.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY
• Creating a presence through stability, leadership, and integrity
See Our Leadership Team Below
Sherri Seiber, President
As President of FranFund, Inc., Sherri Seiber is exceptionally passionate about providing funding solutions to aspiring or expanding entrepreneurs.
Carly Lywood, COO & VP Finance
Carly enjoys identifying opportunities for growth and improvement and is persistent in pursuing the right solutions.
Holly Begar, VP Operations & Plan Administration
Holly reinforces FranFund's priority to provide superior value to our clients, referral sources, and stakeholders.
Shay Mora, VP of Lending
Shay's strategic vision has helped the company’s lending department gain a distinguished reputation for quality.