Marketing Support Specialist
FranFund is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, and is a leading franchise and small business funding, provider. We help businesses get their doors open and then get bigger. It’s a big job, and we need people with big goals, big ideas, and big hearts to do it. Our team is small but mighty. We work hard to get the job done but take time to incorporate fun to help us stay connected and energized.
At FranFund, you will learn about a dynamic industry, while having the opportunity to make contributions from day one. Our teamwork-focused culture encourages collaboration, creative problem-solving, and delivery of top-notch services.
The Marketing Support Specialist will primarily be responsible for supporting overall sales and marketing efforts. This includes any marketing activities to further the goals of the marketing department, Funding Consultants, and brokers/consultants.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Support the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing forecasts, setting objectives, planning, and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Create a planning calendar for sales and marketing team projects and events
- Drive traffic to the event booth, coordinate booth design, deliver booth products, register personnel to attend, and brief teams before the event
- Create social media posts in support of events
- Plan, organize, and coordinate logistics for live events, virtual events, demos, and webinars as needed
- Create presentation materials using PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva tools, as needed
- Provide support and training to sales team and other internal departments as needed.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare documentation, newsletters and technical publications.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or work experience equivalent
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Working knowledge of graphic design, photography, Canva, and video production/editing
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation such as HubSpot
- Working knowledge of social posts in support of marketing events
- Meticulously organized and experienced in moving projects to completion
- Strong communication and follow-through
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive salary, PTO, and paid holidays
- Robust medical benefits with generous employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
FranFund is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusions in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.