Plan Admin Specialist
FranFund, Inc. is a growing financial services company, and we’re searching for a Plan Administration Specialist. In this role, you’ll perform a range of tasks primarily supporting the Third Party Administration department.
You are highly organized and prioritize fast, but accurate results. You find joy in helping others and excel at customer support. You have keen attention to detail and are able to catch on to new things quickly. You are known for your consistency and ability to be relied upon.
FranFund is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, and is a leading franchise and small business funding provider. We help businesses get their doors open and then get bigger. It’s a big job, and we need people with big goals, big ideas, and big hearts to do it. Our team is small but mighty. We work hard to get the job done but take time to incorporate fun to help us stay connected and energized.
At FranFund, you will learn about a dynamic industry, while having the opportunity to make contributions from day one. Our teamwork-focused culture encourages collaboration, creative problem-solving, and delivery of top-notch services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as liaison for clients and all parties related to the funding transaction.
- Perform multi-step review of documents received by clients
- Complete, submit, and follow up with account applications to ensure the client’s new 401(k) account is opened in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the transfer of assets into the client’s new 401(k) account
- Work with the appropriate state agency to coordinate incorporation
- Prepare all organizational documents related to the new retirement plan
- Other projects as needed
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Type between 50-60 wpm (Mostly Error Free)
- Customer service oriented
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Determine priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A consistent, keen attention to detail and the ability to recognize and accelerate issues as appropriate
- Ability to handle sensitive financial data with discretion
- Team player and self-starter capable of meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills, ability to work on multiple and varied projects concurrently
- Experience in banking, investments, or legal work is a plus
All work will be performed in our downtown Fort Worth office – this is not a remote position.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, PTO, and paid holidays
- Robust medical benefits with generous employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Paid covered parking
- Snacks, periodic group lunches, happy hours, and company parties –
We are proud of our Mission & Values and live by them daily:
Mission: Providing opportunity to business owners and their employees in a reputable and responsible manner.
Values: A Tradition of Winning Results
- Model excellence- We are courageous, high performing problem solvers powered by industry expertise, grit, and accountability. We are continuously evolving, improving, and exceeding expectations.
- Embrace relationships - We are a people-driven company with deep internal and external relationships. We demonstrate fierce commitment through teamwork, trust, authenticity, and unparalleled communication.
- Expedite quality - We operate with urgency, never sacrificing quality or integrity. We’re trusted to do it right every time and we do.
- Choose positivity- Attitudes are a choice. We strive to be kind, caring and optimistic. We turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Celebrate success- Work hard. Have fun. Win. Make history. Recognize those who make each victory possible.
Email resume to email@example.com.
FranFund is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.