FranFund, Inc. is a growing financial services company, and we’re searching for Executive
Assistant. In this role, you’ll perform a range of tasks supporting the CEO and other executives within the company.
You are highly organized, motivated, and like to get things just right. You are able to multi-task, identify and anticipate the needs of management, and you enjoy assisting others. Your experience includes executive scheduling and assisting, and you are open to helping with other tasks as needed. You are trustworthy and accountable, known for your consistency and ability to be relied upon. You act with a sense of urgency and take pride in your work.
FranFund is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, and is a leading franchise and small business funding provider. We help businesses get their doors open and then get bigger. It’s a big job, and we need people with big goals, big ideas, and big hearts to do it. Our team is small but mighty. We work hard to get the job done but take time to incorporate fun to help us stay connected and energized.
At FranFund, you will learn about a dynamic industry, while having the opportunity to make contributions from day one. Our teamwork-focused culture encourages collaboration, creative problem-solving, and delivery of top-notch services.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Executive scheduling, including booking travel, planning meetings, arranging catering, etc.
• Perform various administrative tasks, both for executives’ business and personal needs
• Understand scope of executives’ professional networks and support those relationships
• Perform office management and other overflow tasks as needed
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Ability to act with integrity and professional discretion and to maintain confidentiality
• Proficient in calendar and travel management
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve when issues arise
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Aptitude for and experience in delivering excellent customer service
• Strong time management, organizational, and electronic filing skills
• Knowledge of basic clerical and administrative practices
Compensation based on experience. Minimum two years’ work experience required.
Email resume to Emily Mastalski at email@example.com.
FranFund is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.