Accounting & Executive Assistant
FranFund, Inc. is a growing financial services company, and we’re searching for an Accounting & Executive Assistant. In this role, you’ll perform a range of tasks primarily supporting the COO/VP of Finance and the CEO.
You are highly organized, motivated, and like to get things just right. You are able to multi-task and identify and anticipate the needs of management, and you enjoy assisting others. Your experience includes both bookkeeping and executive scheduling, and you are open to learning new tasks as they come. You are trustworthy and accountable, known for your consistency and ability to be relied upon. You act with a sense of urgency and take pride in your work.
FranFund is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, and is a leading franchise and small business funding provider. We help businesses get their doors open and then get bigger. It’s a big job, and we need people with big goals, big ideas, and big hearts to do it. Our team is small but mighty. We work hard to get the job done but take time to incorporate fun to help us stay connected and energized.
At FranFund, you will learn about a dynamic industry, while having the opportunity to make contributions from day one. Our teamwork-focused culture encourages collaboration, creative problem-solving, and delivery of top-notch services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform bookkeeping and accounting tasks, including, but not limited to:
- customer invoice, payment, and sales receipt entry
- bill and bill payment entry
- recording of journal entries
- account reconciliation
- credit card transaction entry and receipt review
- process customer payments and collect outstanding balances
- ensure recurring customer payments process as scheduled
- pay invoices timely and accurately
- Reconcile data between various software systems
- Prepare daily activity reports and payroll processing reports
- Executive scheduling, including booking travel, planning meetings, arranging catering, etc.
- Perform office management and other tasks as needed
The split between accounting work and scheduling work for this role is typically about 80% accounting and 20% scheduling. This split may change depending on the needs of the business.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to act with integrity and professional discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in calendar and travel management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve when issues arise
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Aptitude for and experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong time management, organizational, and electronic filing skills
- Knowledge of basic clerical and administrative practices
Compensation based on experience. Minimum two years bookkeeping experience required.
All work will be performed in our downtown Fort Worth office – this is not a remote position.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, PTO, and paid holidays
- Robust medical benefits with generous employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Paid covered parking
- Snacks, periodic group lunches, happy hours, and company parties
Email resume to Emily Mastalski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FranFund is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provides consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.